- Videos 11
- Duration 76.36
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language Hindi
- Define your business's values, which will be at the core of everything you do and every major decision you make
- Use the best methods for goal setting to set realistic, achievable goals for the short and long-term
- Apply time management strategies to help you find more time in the 24 hours of each day and better manage multiple tasks and projects
- Build and nurture relationships that will be important to your business success in the future
- Implement techniques to become a better learner, so that you can master anything and always continue to grow
Running your own business and steering it on a path to success is a constant challenge. That’s partly because there’s no structure in place when you start. There's no boss, there's no organization, there's no training manual - you have to start from scratch and create the structure and processes yourself.
Many of us find ourselves managing our own businesses even when we never imagined it. You might be a freelance service provider whose business is growing, and now you're hiring people to work for you. You might find a side business quickly becoming your main business. Many of us are launched into running a business without really setting out to do so in the traditional way.
Whether you planned it or not, you're now a business owner and there's a whole lot of work to be done. However, there are also things you must do in order for the work to proceed smoothly and efficiently. This involves planning and creating habits that help you manage your work and get it done, as well as grow your business and keep it profitable.
No matter how busy your day-to-day work gets, it's important to take some time out and establish good business habits. Habits such as time management, goal setting, relationship nurturing, and continuous learning are the hallmark of successful business owners – and they’re the ones we’re going to focus on most.
Cultivating good business habits is important for three reasons:
- Good business habits allow you to work more efficiently. New businesses usually have a small staff and tight budgets, so you need to work as "smart" as possible. This then creates a lighter workload for everyone involved in your organization.
- When you join a company, you join its culture. Company culture is a pre-established set of goals, operating standards, communication protocols, and guidelines. With your own business, you have to establish these yourself and they start with good business habits.
- Good business habits help you scale more smoothly. If you're already managing your time well, you can take on more work easily. There's an organizational frame already in place.
Once you create your own strategies and implement them, you'll see results immediately. In this course, you'll learn how to establish good business habits in the key areas of running a business.
The focus of the course is not just to teach you strategies, but to help you figure out which to implement and, if necessary, customize for your working style or business culture. By the time you finish, you'll have already tried some strategies and you’ll have a range to implement right now.
1) Welcome2 : 06
1) Define Your Core Values7 : 13
2) Action Guide 11 : 06
1) Goal Setting12 : 51
2) Action Guide 21 : 08
1) Time Management15 : 41
2) Action Guide 32 : 00
1) Relationship Building17 : 08
2) Action Guide 43 : 00
1) Learn How to Learn12 : 17
2) Action Guide 52 : 22
Sanjay Rahate is a well known Neuro Educationist & Life Coach, He has trained more than 1 lakh Individuals which includes Students, Professionals, Teachers, Business Persons & Sports persons. He is the founder of Get Set Go World, a premium online education institute which offers world class skill based education courses to students across the globe.
IT HELPED ME TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE HABITS OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE AND NOW I CAN WORK ON IT SO TO WALK ONTO THE PATH OF SUCCESS. THANK YOU